When this happens, the IP address for your machine is not being recognized by our computer. This failure is caused by one of several things:
- Your institutional subscription has not yet been activated.
- The IP address of your machine is not one of the IP addresses entered by the person who “activated” the online subscription.
- The person who “activated” the online subscription did not enter in all needed IP addresses for your institution.
- The person who “activated” the online subscription did not realize that some subnets of your institution are routed through a proxy server.
- The IP addresses have been changed, and we have not received the new/corrected IP addresses.
What should I do?
- Send us feedback so we can begin to diagnose the problem.
- Contact or talk to your librarian or network administrator, and let him/her know you are having trouble.
My institution has a subscription and access to GrantSelect, but I’m not able to get to the search features. I’m prompted for a username and password. Why is this happening?Read More